Fashionwise Rating (strictly personal) : 3/5
A while ago I visited the Kiehl's corner at Senteurs D'Ailleurs in Brussels and they adviced me this product to use on top of my daycream. Even when there's no sunshine, you still need SPF protection. Normally I use a daycream that has SPF 15 but this product has SPF 50 ! So, this product beats my daycream with SPF15 .
- Very suitable to use during the summer months.
- you can use a daycream without SPF and put the Ultra Light Daily Defense on top!
- I believe it's a good product but the texture is still too thick. You still have to work it into the skin if you don't like a white layer :-) showing.
Fashionwise Rating (Strictly personal) : 4/5
For over a year I've been using the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer and I was really happy with that product .. until I started using the Ultra Facial Cream. I've really fallen for this product ! This product has a more liquid texture (like a gel) and the Ultra Facial Moisturizer is more creamy. It really absorbs quickly into the skin.
- absorbs quick into the skin.
- No SPF
Fashionwise Rating ( strictly personal) : 5/5
Who doesn't know the Creme de Corps from Kiehl's right ?! This famous product from Kiehl's is my favorite bodylotion. It looks yellow but when you apply it on the skin, you won't see any color.
- Keeps the skin moisturized for a really long time
- has no scent. This is a positive thing, for the brand that is , because scents are really subjective. If the scent wouldn't appeal to you, you wouldn't buy it. The Creme de Corps has no scent so its more likely to be bought !
You tell me !
Fashionwise Rating : 3/5
The name is a hand-full :-) but this product contains a large dose of vitamin C. When you apply it, the Vitamin C reacts with the skin, causing a warm feeling . Really nice for those cold winter mornings :-). I haven't been using this product for a long time. That is probably the reason why I haven't noticed reduced lines. You apply the Powerful-Strenght Line-Reducing concentrate before your daycream or nightcream.
- Works great with your daycream because of its very liquid texture
- probably need to use it for a long time before noticing reduced lines
Fashionwise Rating (strictly personal) : 4/5
You could first read about the Midnight Recovery Concentrate on my blog here. I have been using this product whenever I felt like my skin was really dry and could use a little something extra during the nights. I must warn you this concentrate is really really greasy !
When using this product you shouldn't rub it too hard, that distroyes the internal proces ! So, gently rubbing it into the skin is the best way to apply this concentrate !
When I had a beauty-try-out evening with my best friends a while ago, they opted not to use the Midnight Recovery Concentrate because they felt it was too greasy. Not everyone likes that of course.
Sometimes the skin needs a greasy concentrate during these harsh winter months!
- Really feeds the skin overnight.
-I don't like to use a night cream over this concentrate, because the Midnight Recovery Concentrate does it's magic on its own !
- doesn't absorb quick into the skin, leaving me with a greasy pillow in the morning :-) Sometimes I feel like a lot of the product gets lost on my pillow :-(. (Not to worry, there is still enough of the product left on your skin though)
Are you using any of these products ? If not, which ones would like to try ?